California Treasure Hunt Terms and Conditions
1) The organizer of CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT ™ (CTH) states the following Terms and Conditions.
2) CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT operates the website CaliforniaTreasureHunt.com and other Web addresses that are forwarded to this site. Additional terms may apply to other areas of this website.
3) If you attempt to dispute the cost of the merchandise you purchased with coin packages we will provide you with a FULL guarantee refund.
4) COPYRIGHT: You should assume everything that you see or read on the website is copyrighted unless otherwise stated. You are free to use the content for non-commercial purposes given that you do not modify it and give credit for the copyright being owned by CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT. A written consent from CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT is required to copy or display any portion of the content for commercial purposes. You are permitted to print pages from the website for you or your team’s personal use. No copying or distribution of material on this website may be given to other people or teams with or without payment.
5) LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE: Links are welcome but you may not display the contents of our website(s) or display material not originating from our website without our express consent. If you choose to link to our website or use information from our website, it is your responsibility to verify that the information contained within those links is correct before relying on it. Links and the information contained therein may be changed or updated at any time and without notice.
6) LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES: On our website(s) we provide links to other sites for your convenience. These sites are independent and not subject to our control. We are not responsible for any delays arising from a site that is not available. Due to the inherent nature of the Internet, errors, interruptions and delays may occur in the service at any time. We do not endorse, control or make any representations warranties or conditions concerning their contents or links. These linked sites have their own terms and conditions, which apply if you use those sites. You should locate and review those terms and conditions on any site that you use.www.CaliforniaTreasurehunt .com and any links are provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. No warranties of any kind are expressed or implied and we do not accept any liability coming from any inaccuracy, omission or availability of the information presented on this website or any website that we have links to.
7) USE OF THIS SITE AND INFORMATION: You agree not to use any information on this site or linked to this site in any claims, proceedings, suits or actions against CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT , its sponsors, partners or suppliers.
8) RELEASE OF LIABILITIES: Participants agree to release CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT and its agents from any and all liability, loss, damage, or injury resulting from participation in this Treasure hunt. This includes the receipt, use and/or misuse of any Treasure awarded during the Treasure Hunt and understand and acknowledge CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT or its agents have not made any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed, or implied, in fact or in law, in relation to any Treasure including, but not limited to, its quality, or fitness for any particular purpose other than an object of art.
9) GOVERNING LAWS:
The terms and conditions of this Treasure Hunt shall be governed by the provincial laws of State of California and the federal laws of USA. By participating in California Treasure Hunt you agree to be bound by the laws of these jurisdictions. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts of State of California, USA for all disputes related to this website and Treasure hunt. As a condition of participating in this Hunt Treasure Hunt, participants agree that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Treasure Hunt, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before any court located in State of California, USA. In any such dispute, under no circumstances will participants be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waive all rights to claim punitive, incidental or consequential damages including attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket costs associated with purchasing a book, and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
10) CONTACTING US: If you need to contact us, please email us at info@CaliforniaTreasurehunt.com with an e-mail of less than 50 words. Any e-mail sent to us which is greater than 50 words will not be read. Because of the great volume of e-mail, we may not respond to it, unless in our discretion a response is imperative. Please include your name, e-mail address and telephone number on any correspondence.
11) INFORMATION, AVAILABILITY AND ACCURACY, ERRORS IN CLUES: Although every effort has been taken to ensure that the information in CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT , and on the website is complete and accurate, some clues and puzzles included in Items and elsewhere may appear inaccurate or in error. In any Treasure Hunt, some errors are likely to occur. Some errors and “red herrings” are purposely placed in the Treasure Hunt. However, other errors in the encryption of Items may have occurred. If we find any errors that have not been purposely placed on site, we will do our best to notify you or replace the information. If you find an error that you feel should not be there, please submit your information to info@CaliforniaTreasurehunt.com, but remember to keep your submission under 50 words.
12) CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT is NOT responsible for any additional expenses incurred by participants under any circumstances.
13) TRADEMARKS: The trademarks, logos, service marks and other names and icons identifying products and services on this site are registered and unregistered trademarks of CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT and others.
14) NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION: Neither CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT , its sponsors, partners, suppliers nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing, or delivering the information on this website is liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, special or punitive damages or loss whatsoever, arising from or in connection to your use or access of this site. This limitation is still in effect even if CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT is aware of or has been advised of or foresees the possibility of any damages occurring.
15) USER GENERATED CONTENT – RULES OF ACCEPTABLE USE: From time to time, CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT may create forums or pages where you are able to post information and material. This information will be viewed by others and is provided for the exchange of ideas and information with other Hunters. This information is provided for non-commercial use and for the exchange of lawful, relevant, fair and appropriate information. Use of the website that does not meet these purposes is strictly forbidden. When you use these forums and website you agree to the following list of conditions. You agree that CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT, in its absolute discretion has the right to remove you as a member if you break any of the following rules or the spirit of the following rules. The list, however, is not intended to be an exhaustive list of prohibited acts.
- a) You must not post any material which is confidential in nature or has been disclosed to you in confidence on the website.
- b) You must not post any links on the website where it takes users to any unlawful material or material that could damage the reputation of CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT or its sponsors.
- c) You must not place on the website any code that enables or encourages the dissemination of junk mail or similar communications.
- d) You give CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT the exclusive and unending right to reproduce, distribute and translate any and all material you place on this site.
- e) By becoming a participant you acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation at our discretion to delete, edit or change any submission to our forums.
- f) CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT accepts no responsibility for any statements, material or other submissions in our forums by you or any third party or for any loss of damage or damage to reputation resulting from your breach, resulting from your placement of these materials.
- g) You must not post any obscene or offensive language.
- h) You must not post on the website any material that encourages criminal conduct or conduct which is in any way unlawful or creates any civil liability.
- i) You must not post any material on the website which belongs to anyone other than yourself or where the rights to that material belong to another person or corporation without the prior written consent of its owner.
- j) You must not post any material on the website, where the use of that material, by any party, will give rise to a third party legal action or claim.
- k) You must not post any material on the website any advertisement or commercial solicitations nor use our forums for any commercial purpose. Commercial purpose includes, but is not limited to, promotion or sale of goods and or services by anyone other than CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT .
16) Suggestions and feedback given by you in regards to CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT Items are appreciated, but you understand and agree that we can use them without obligation to compensate you for them, in the same way you have no obligation to offer them.
© 2017 CALIFORNIA TREASURE HUNT. All Rights Reserved.